Student Teaching Application Week is in Early September and February
Appointments available beginning two weeks prior to start of application week.
Call 704-687-8802 to schedule your appointment.
- Applications for all Yearlong Internships (YLI), Undergraduate Student Teaching, and Graduate Student Teaching are due mid-February or mid-September, one semester before the student teaching or internship semester.
- Applicants should schedule a 20-minute appointment well in advance of these deadlines by calling the Office of Field Experiences at 704-687-8802.
- All applications require prior review and signature of the academic advisor.
- All application packets must be complete with all details and all copies made prior to the OFE appointment. NO INCOMPLETE PACKETS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
- Applicants will receive placement information at the end of the semester.
Questions? Visit the Office of Field Experiences, College of Education Building Suite 139, or call